Small beauty haul

Purchased a few essentials that I thought I'd share...


1. Clinque stay matte foundation - This is a newbie for me but after trying a five day sample I loved it and had to buy it, quite expensive at £22 but I'll be doing a review of this after I've tried it a few more times! 
2. L'oreal elvive triple resist reenforcing shampoo and conditioner - This is the shampoo and conditioner I always use, it just leaves my hair feeling very soft and very well conditioned. 
3. Eylure nadine eyelashes - As I'm going out this weekend I thought I'd pick up my faves! Not the most natural eye lashes but I like an eyecatching look but they're still not too over the top! 

Bit of a short post but I've been really busy lately so haven't had as much time to do much else. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment