B. Pure Micellar Water - Review

I know, I know I'm very late on the band wagon for Micellar Waters but I was happy with my original cleansing routine so didn't feel like I needed to try anything new. However, I was paying for a few things from Superdrug and they had this on offer at the til and I just thought I'd give it ago!


B. Pure Micellar Water - £4.99 (Currently £3.32 in Superdrug)

Now, if you don't know what a Micellar Water is it's basically known as a 'super water' it's suppose to be a cleanser and toner in one and removes all make up including waterproof. 
As I have never tried another Micellar Water before I have nothing to compare it to so I don't know how it's compares to the cult product Bioderma but so far so good. It's tough enough to remove make up but gentle enough for your skin and isn't too drying or striping, it does remove waterproof make up, although you do still have to rub your eyelashes quite a lot for it to be removed which is not ideal but sometimes you just have to make do. 
As you may already know, I have oily skin so use an oil based eye make up remover and then a different cleanser without oil so it has been nice to just be able to use one product to remove all my make up in one go especially if I've had a busy day at uni. I think it would probably be quite good for dry skin too but I haven't got dry skin so don't take my word for it. 
The only bad point I have with this product is that it does go quite quickly for if you're using something everyday it's bound to, I definitely will repurchase this when I run out to have in my drawer for those days where I can't be bothered to take off my make up or I've been on a night out! 
I would recommend this to anyone who fancies trying some new and easy, also it's really cheap! 
This is the first product I've tried from the B. brand but I'm definitely up for trying more things so if you would recommend anything I would really appreciate it. 


 I do also just want apoligise for the lack of posts lately, I have just started my third year at uni and it's currently really insane but I've hopefully got a good little routine going and should be back to normal with everyday posts, thanks everyone.

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment