Clinique Stay matte foundation - Review


Clinique Stay matte foundation  - £22

I was given a 5 day sample of this to try out a few weeks ago and thought I wouldn't end up buying it because I really love my Mac studio fix fluid but it was a free sample so I thought I'd try it out and I fell in love! I've tried other Clinique foundations and really liked them but I never really repurchased any, I like to try a lot of different ones. This is aimed for women with oily skin, it's oil-free and designed to stay matte throughout the day. I got matched to the shade number 5 which is perfect for me and she actually gave me the choice of two different shades, a warmer one and a lighter one, I went to the warmer one because I tan sometimes and want my face to match my body. 
I really like this foundation, it keeps my skin oil free throughout the day and stays all day with a primer and powder. It's really lovely to apply and blends so easily, which is something I sometimes dislike about the Mac studio fix fluid, I feel it takes a little while to settle into the skin and look good which is not great if you're in a rush. 
The coverage of this foundation in medium but very buildable without feeling heavy at all, I haven't felt at all like it's felt uncomfortable throughout the day or like my face was melting at all which is a massive reason for me to buy a foundation. 

I really like Clinique and have had a bit of a spree in there recently and will be reviewing a lot more of their products so keep an eye out for that! All of their products are fragrance free so are great for most skin types. 


Jess xo

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so good! I might have to look for it one time :)

    http://theilyxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete