Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Provocateur - Review.




Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Provocateur - £7.99

I bought this on a complete whim, I am a true lipstick addict, so much so that every so often when I haven't bought a lip product for a while I get withdrawal symptoms and can't control myself. I was in this sort of mood when I bought this, I have heard so much about these and I just thought I'd join in on the hype. Although, I have millions of lip products in this colour I was really drawn to this one and I thought it would be a really easy and effortless red lip. 
It is really glossy and super duper easy to apply on the go, the crayon tip makes it effortless and I shall be definitely be getting more of these. As you can see, it's really pigmented, a lot more pigmented than I thought it was going to be and really long lasting, it doesn't cling to any dry patches and it has become the product I grab when I'm on my way out and I can't really be bothered with anything that needs maintaining through out the day! 

If you haven't tried these yet then I would definitely recommend them, I would of picked up more by now but every time I've been in a Boots or Superdrug they've been completely sold out of all of them! I also want to grab the purple matte one, it looks beautiful!

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment