Rimmel London Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder - Review



Rimmel London Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder - £6.99

I always have to use powder over my foundation, my skin is oily so it's a must for me really. I really like the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder but somtimes it isn't quite enough to keep the oils at bay, so I thought I'd try this loose powder instead. 
Rimmel London Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder is  transparent powder that can be used on any skin tone, it's really great if you often change colour (tan wise), you don't have to worry about changing all of your make up to match. 
There's nothing bad I can point out about this powder, I'm just a little unbothered about this, I probably wouldn't repurchase this again but it'll probably last me ages anyway because you only need the tiniest bit. I personally do think that the Stay Powder is better and sets my make up much better. Although I have been using this to set my concealer and then through my oiler areas then I do my eye make up and everything, then layer a pressed powder over top, it doesn't make me cakey because it's transparent but it creates a double barrier affect without looking caked in make up. 
This is a good powder I do like it but I'm just not wowed by it!

Jess xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment