Clothing haul and lookbook #2 ...

Converse Trainers
Topshop Checked Blazer

Been shopping for my holiday in September and I've been packing up a few little bargains a long the way. 
I fell in love with this dress forever ago and finally it was in the Asos sale. It's so beautiful. It's really heavy and good quality, it falls really nicely and is super duper flattering. I've really been loving cami dresses recently for this hot weather and dressing them down with jackets or shirts and converse. 



Topshop Cami - £18
Topshop Shorts - £35
Topshop Chain - £5 (sale)
Primark Heels - £12

I've been really good and healthy recently, which has obviously naturally resulted in weight loss. I finally feel now that I can wear short comfortably and them not highlight my problem areas so I've gone a little cray. 
I picked up these from Topshop and I just fell in love with the lace hem. It gives them a little more length without looking mumsy. I think lace gives a really sexy edge to any hem and I love that whole underwear as outerwear influence. I paired these shorts with a colour clashing cami top which I feel fits perfectly with the shorts. I threw on a thick black chain, to add a little more of a grungey look. The finally I purchased these heels from Primark, which are the most comfy heels ever and so easy to walk in! I've dedicated a whole post to them so I won't go on and on. You need them.   


Topshop Boots - Last Season

For some reason I was really drawn to this dress. I'm not sure why, it's not normally my usual style but I had this image of it looking amazing on holiday with a sexy tan. To add fuel to the fire, it was also named the 'Jess Dress' so I just had to. The print is really cool, and almost a little vintage inspired. The lace hem once again, grabs my attention, adds a little length and sexiness. 
I simply paired it with some chunky boots to make it a little less girly, I'm looking forward to throwing on a leather jacket and thick black tights for the Autumn and Winter. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment