L'oreal Paris Eye Shadow Bits Haul and Review...

L'oreal Colour Riche Quad in Infiniment Bronze - £7.99 
Colour Riche L'ombre Pure eye shadows in Lumiere and Nude - £5.99

My local Boots had a three for two on L'oreal so I thought I'd give some of their stuff a try out and see what I thought of it. After swatching them in Boots, I was really impressed. They're really buttery soft and smooth but without being crumbling or giving too much fall down. I got a L'oreal Colour Riche Quad in Infiniment Bronze which has some really pretty shades in, really warm shimmery browns and highlight shades, great for everyday. I picked up two single eye shadows. Two of the Colour Riche L'ombre Pure eye shadows in Lumiere and Nude which really reminds me of the Kiko eye shadows that can be used wet as well for a really intense metallic finish. Super duper pigmented, a little really goes a long way. Lumiere is a really metallic bronze shade, it's embossed with a really cool ripple effect, very much like the Kiko ones. Nude is actually a really pretty gold, it's super duper shimmery but without being too intense with massive glitter particles. It's really really pretty. 
I've been really impressed with all the eye shadows L'oreal Paris release, I would definitely recommend these and think everyone needs at least one of these in their collection. They've soo buttery soft and definitely the best quality eye shadows that the 'drugstore' do. 






Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment