Mac Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage - Review...





I normally stick to mattifying primers because of my oily skin but after really enjoying the Clinique SuperPrimer and receiving a free sample of this Mac primer and really liking it, I thought I'd splash out. 
It applies really nicely to the skin and creates such a smooth base for foundation, it's really soft and silky. I feel like it definitely help control excess oils and makes foundation last longer. It works really well with my Nars Sheer Glow Foundation and they're my favourite combination at the moment, especially in this heat. Althought this is a silicone based primer I don't feel as though it is at all slippery and my foundation does not slide off of it throughout the day. The bottle comes with a handy pump which pumps out the perfect amount of product for your whole face. I like to apply this with my fingers with rubbing and patting motions, then I leave it for about ten minutes while I do other things so that it has time to really sink in and grip on. 
The bottle is also really pretty and glittery which really cute and I think you get a fair of product for the price. Especially because the drugstore haven't got many decent primers available at the moment (that I've tried anyway). I think it will also last quite a long time because you only need one pump for the whole of your face. 
If you're in the market for a new primer I would recommend checking this one out, I personally have been really enjoying using it and have noticed a different in my foundation. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment