Double Tan Review...




Soltan Beautiful Bronze Self-Tan Gel £8.99 - I've been trying out a lot of affordable fake tans recently to really find what works and what doesn't with me, so when reading reviews I can understand a little bit more. I bought this one from Boots, if you didn't know Soltan is Boot's own brand of tan and holiday stuff. I don't think this fake tan is very good. I've tried better ones for cheaper. It's really runny with is fine, but that means it needs a lot more rubbing in. Despite this, it actually dries really quickly so you have to work fast once it's on your body. The colour of the tan is the same as others, but if you leave it on for too long, like over night it looks awful and patchy. So I would never apply it in the morning and wear it all day then wash it off because it looks weird. Once you wash it off after a couple of hours, it looks better but it doesn't really leave much colour, so I feel like it's a bit of a waste really. 

Garnier Summer Body Gradual Sun Kissed Tan £5.36 - Sometimes your tan just needs a little help. If you've been away and you want to prolong your tan, moisturising is helpful and gradual tanning moisturiser is essential. I do really like the scent actually, I don't think it smells too badly of tan and has an apricot scent to it which is pleasant but very strong. It does definitely give you a sun kissed glow and I don't find that it goes particularly streaky easily either. It looks really healthy and would definitely recommend it, especially if you're a tan newbie. I would just suggest being careful around hands. I apply it lightly to the back of them which I try to avoid as much as possible when finally washing your hands when finished. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment