Expensive Beauty Haul ...

 So I caved, I went on a beauty spree. I've had these items in my Mac shopping basket for months and I just couldn't resist any longer. I have never tried any of Mac's glosses before and since I have recently regained my gloss love I thought it was about time. I picked up the Cremesheen Gloss in Floating Lotus which is just stunning. I saw Hannah Janes wearing it in a video ages ago and just recently caved. I have been on the hunt for the perfect lipstick to go under Floating Lotus since I first fell for it but didn't know what to get. I wanted something that was a sheer wash of colour and recently decided that Coral Bliss was exactly what I wanted. I was then browsing the best sellers list and I didn't really understand why I didn't already own Russian Red. It's exactly my type of lipstick colour and the hype surrounding this product makes it a must have. I'm sure you already know, but it's a deep red matte shade, it's a beautiful colour that I think would suit almost every skin tone, hence why it's such a popular shade. 
I was out with my friend recently and she had the most unusual lovely shade on her lids, she knew the name was Uninterrupted but she didn't know what type it was because it was in a bigger pan than the normal eye shadows. I first thought it was a pressed pigment but when doing some research (i.e just typing the name into Mac search and it coming up) I found out that it was actually infact a Pro Longwear Eye Shadow. I have never tried any of these before and thought I should for blogging purposes (excuses, excuses). Anyway, along with Uninterrupted I chose Make Your Mark which is a really pretty deep brown with a pretty sheen. I thought these would be a perfect pair, and individually look beautiful all over the lid. 
Finally, the creme dela creme of beauty products. Charlotte Tilbury. I have been in love with this palette for ages and ages, and I finally plucked up the courage to pick it up. It comes with a hefty price tag, but what the hell. It's a super luxury product and every so often a girl needs to treat herself. I'm not going into too much detail with any of these product because there will be reviews heading your way soon, so keep your peepers open for that.  



 **swoon** 


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment