Mac Pressed Pigment in Day Gleam - Review...



If you didn't know, I love Mac pigments. So when I saw these pressed pigments in their store I just had to have one. I was inspired to purchase this from the lovely Tanya Burr, her Nicole X Missguided make up tutorial. Which was a wet looking eye with a bright red lip. She used the pressed pigment in Deeply Dashing but I couldn't find that one so I got this one instead and it creates the same effect. Day Gleam is a caramely shade of bronze with silver glitter running though out which I thought was quite unusual. The colour isn't massively pigmented but the shimmer creates a really wet glossy looking lid which can look really beautiful, especially in the sunshine. It's a pigment that can be worn over most neutral shades to create that glossy look. This is a lot bigger than the normal mac eye shadows (not sure why) which I'm not sure whether it is a good or bad thing. I'm never going to be able to use the whole product, but I have heard that these can be used as a highlighter as well (obviously only the natural shades). I'll definitely be trying it out as a highlighter too!

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment