Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara - Review ...




Can I just start by saying how crappy I think the name is? Come on Maybelline, you could of come up with something a little more creative, anyway that doesn't affect the product. This is a double ended mascara which has upper lashes one end and lower lashes the other, pretty unique, haven't seen anything from the drugstore like this one. Overall I think this is a great mascara, the formula is really lovely, it holds a curl and is definitely smudgeproof on both sets of lashes. Both of the brushes are really great too. The top lash brush is nice a big with a slight twist to it which makes it perfect to really get to the root of the lash and build up to the tip. The slight tapered tip also makes it brilliant to get the tiny inside lashes. The bottom lash brush is also amazing, it coats them with just enough product but doesn't drown them. The only negative point I can make with this product is that I think you barely get enough product for the amount of money your paying, in fact I think it's a bit of a rip off. There is so much packaging with barely any product which means it runs out quickly. I think there are more money friendly mascaras out there with equally as good brushes and formulas. This mascara cannot replace my love for the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara and Max Factor Mascaras so I will unfortunately not be repurchasing this. I think the Maybelline False Lash mascara is actually better so I would recommend that one instead. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment