The Perfect Pair ...



It's not a secret that I love Mac lipsticks. I have a tonne of them and I've really been experimenting with them recently. I had completely forgotten I'd gotten this shade in Peach Blossom, it's (as the name states) a peachy shade but with a really pretty pink hint to. Itf you're a fan of Patisserie, you'll be a fan of this too. I'm not going to lie, I haven't really used much from my You Beauty Advent Calender I got last year, I have forgotten about most of this. But recently when looking through all of my lip products I found this beaut. I haven't tried anything from Stila before so I was quite excited when I received this. This is slightly lighter than Peach Blossom but they make such a pretty pair. The lip gloss is really shimmery which makes lips look fuller and it really catches the sun and looks amazing. I'm sorry that this photo doesn't really show the colour as amazing as it is, I would of taken another one but I've bloody left them at a friends so this will have to do! 


Jess xo

1 comment: