Benefit Hoola Bronzer - Review...




I do not know why I haven't tried this sooner, it's perfection. It's just the most ideal bronzer for me and at the moment I could not imagine my life without it. I've been in love with Nars' Laguna bronzer for a long time but sometimes I just find it a little too shimmery and sometimes that can end up highlighting my pores and not looking as natural as I would want. I can imagine this shade really suiting a lot of skin tones, it's a light shade but it is very buildable if you want a more intense bronzed look. A little really goes a long way with this bronzer so apply sparingly otherwise you'll find it hard to blend it out. It's a great contour shade because it's not super orange based but it's still warm enough to look like you've been in the sun for an over all warmth. I really like the packaging this comes in, it's sturdy even though it's cardboard, you don't have to worry that if you drop this it's going to break immediately. The brush is a bit crappy to be honest but better than ones from cheaper brands and I've seen that these shape brushes are great for contouring which I agree. It's not super expensive but still a bit ridiculous, but a little really goes a long way so I think it'll last for a long time which makes the price more bearable. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment