Benefit They're Real Mascara - Review ...


Benefit They're Real Mascara - £9.95

I'm sure you've all heard about the hype surrounding this product, so I thought it was about time I got my hands on it. I bought a sample, because it's a lot of money to spend on a product you could hate. This one was £.95 from Boots and I didn't even realise you could buy Benefit Samples until I spotted this cutie. Anyway, onto the review. I hate to say it but I don't like this product. I do like the brush I think it's really handy to get those tiny lashes with the spikey ball on the end. The main reason I don't like this product is the formula, it just smudges like crazy on me, more than any other mascara has ever done. I think it does hold a curl quite well and although it's not waterproof it really is a toughie to get off. Unfortunately I will not be buying the full size, I wished it worked for me but it hasn't. I was hoping that it would be the product to rekindle my love for mascaras but hey ho. Sorry Benefit. 



Jess xo

1 comment: