L'oreal Elvive Fibrology Collection - Review ...


If you haven't tried any of the L'oreal Elvive shampoos and conditioners you need to. I really love them! I've used expensive ones before and nothing compares to these in my opinion. They are cheap, cheerful and do a great job. If you like your hair being silky soft and cleaned thoroughly then give these ago. Anyway, this is the newest range for Elvive to bring out and since they were on a 3 for 2 deal I thought I'd give them ago. I have a hell of a lot of hair but sometimes I feel as though it can be a little limp and lifeless, I love a good back comb but due to the heaviness of my mane it often doesn't last too long. I bought these with the idea that they would be a bit crap and be too heavy for my hair but I'm pleasantly surprised. It's not a once use miracle product but the more you use them the more of a different they make. Obviously you use the shampoo and conditioner in the shower on wet hair and I feel as though they give a really deep cleansing wash that gets rid of any unwanted left over product in your hair. The conditioner is moisturising but not to the point where you really have to rinse and you're worried it's going to leave your hair feeling greasy and heavy. If you use the shampoo and conditioner alone then they work much more subtly. They give your hair much more texture and grip which ultimately leaves it looking thicker especially when blow dried. However if you then straighten your hair the result isn't as thickening but that's to be expected when using straighteners. The Fibrology Double Serum gives much more of a one use result, it plumps the hair strands up and give a thicker looking result. This serum works if you don't use it in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner too, so if you have a routine that you really love already then this is a great add on to that. The range contains L'Oreal's new innovative ingredient: Filloxane, which penetrates the hair fibre in each strand and increases the diameter. The result is increasingly thicker hair the more the products are used. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment