Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette Dupes...


These are one of my favourite posts to read, I mean, who doesn't love a bargain. I will start off by saying, that the quality of these dupes is no where near as good, The Dolce Vita palette is outstanding. However, for those of you who want to try and few of these shades out but without the ridiculous price tag then look no further. 
Lets start off with the Prime shade which I use as a highlight. It is so similar to Mac's Nylon, Nylon is slightly warmer toned but still gives the same effect. I only ever use these shades, they look really pretty in the inner corners and definitely make eyes appear bigger. 
Going clock wise, next up is the Enhance shade which is a gorgeous red toned brown, amazing for most eye colours but especially green eyes. I thought I was going to struggle with shade the most but I found that Mac's Antiqued was a perfect replica. They both have the same gold shimmer running through them which is stunning. Finally I have L'oreal's Colour Infaillible in Endless Chocolate which is a completely different texture in the way that this is a pressed pigment rather than an actual eye shadow, but the shade is almost identical. 
Unfortunately I couldn't find a perfect dupe for the Pop shade. This shade just completely brings the whole palette together and is the perfect day to night transition shade. It has the effectiveness of a loose glitter but without the fall down. 






Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment